Dogwood Golf Club Values Your Time
Here at Dogwood Golf Club, we strive to achieve a 3:45 pace of play, whether riding or walking, so that you'll have time to enjoy your round and the hospitality of our exceptional Grille. Our team values your time as much as you do and is committed to ensuring an enjoyable experience for all golfers at all levels of play.
Be Prepared and Be Ready to Play
At Dogwood, “Par for the Course” applies not only to the scores that players shoot, but to the time it takes to play the course as well. In average conditions we see Par as 3 hours and 45 minutes for a round. Like you, we always aim to be under par and very rarely over. To help us maintain our 3:45 pace of play at Dogwood, we invite you to play “Ready, Set, Golf.”
• Select the correct set of tees for your experience level and it is “ok” to “Tee It Forward” to enhance your experience.
• Begin preparing for your next shot while approaching your ball.
• Each player should proceed directly to their ball.
• Limit your search for lost balls – our rangers can provide a ball or two should you require them and the Pro Shop has plenty at the turn.
• Begin lining up your putt as the other players are taking their shot.
• Note your score as you arrive at the next set of tees, don't stand on the side of the green.
• Play “Ready, Set, Golf” at all times which simply means play in the order of who is ready not who is away.